Why Create Sub-Accounts?
Sub-accounts allow other users to access your player's data without having to disclose your master account login credentials. Sub-accounts can be created based on individual players, squads, or all players. This can be useful if there are multiple teams or squads on the same account, but the management team only needs to access the data for their particular team or squad.
Types of User Accounts
- System Users - users which are allowed to use the web dashboard, sync tool and can access multiple players.
- App Users - assigned to individual players who may log in via the app only to see own metrics. For Player-Managed accounts, the App Users can also upload their sessions.
How to Create System Users
1. Log in to your Catapult One online account and select Manage Users.
2. Click on the + next to System Users.
3. Fill out the appropriate details, email, name, and which players they have access to and click Add.
How to Create App Users
1. Go to Manage Users and click on the + next to App Users.
2. Fill out the email, name, and select which players have App access, then click Add.
To create sub-accounts for more than one player and/or allow editing privileges please Contact Catapult One Support.