When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Please follow the instructions below if advised by a member of the Support team to clear your internet cache.
Clearing the Cache on Your Internet Browser (Chrome)
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files"
- Click Clear data
Clearing the Cache on Your Internet Browser (Microsoft Edge)
Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu
Select Settings > Privacy, search & services
Select "Choose what to clear" under Clear browsing data
Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box
Clearing the Cache on Your MAC Internet Browser (Safari)
- From the browser menu, select Safari Preferences > Advanced
- Enable the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” option and close the preferences window
- From the browser menu, select Develop > Empty caches
- All the caches are successfully cleared