The Getting Started Checklist is an all-inclusive how-to guide on how to optimally run Catapult One team.
- How to access Catapult One Online - How Do I access Catapult One Online
- How to add athletes - Players
- How to set up squads - Squads
- How to set account metric settings - Setting Account
Sync Tool Set Up
- How to download the sync tool - How to Download the Catapult One Sync Tool
DURING SESSION WORKFLOW
Using Your Pods
- LED light knowledge - Pod Light Indicators
- Make sure you are outside - the Catapult One pod does not produce data indoors!
- Press the button on your Catapult One pod once and allow a few minutes for the GPS to lock onto satellites. When it does, you will see all three LED lights flash green. Note: this might take several minutes if you are using your pod for the first time.
- The pod needs to be turned on and have been connected to satellites for at least 5 minutes in order to constitute a 'real', downloadable session into your Catapult One Online account.
- Insert the pod into your vest - making sure that the logo faces you and is the right way up - and start training!
- Whenever you have finished your session, turn the pod off via a button press. All LED lights will turn off, indicating the pod is no longer in any mode.
ONLINE - POST SESSION WORKFLOW
- Syncing your pods - Syncing and Assigning Pods
Setting Up a Session
- How to set up a session - Setting Up a Session
- How to reassign a session to a different player - Reassign Session
- How to view a daily report - Session Tab
- How to compare player(s) - Player Comparison
- How to generate reports - Season Tab
ONLINE - ADDITIONAL SET UP
- How to set zones for athletes - Zones and Thresholds
- How to set game value thresholds - Setting Game Values
- How to recalculate a session - Recalculate a Session
- How to set up sub-accounts - Player/Coach Access & Sub-Accounts