What is a Tag?
A Tag in Catapult One is a 'label' that is attached to a session for the purpose of identification and/or grouping by the label for analysis. Any label can be used as a Tag to filter sessions in the Squad Season Chart.
Once Sessions are tagged, they can be utilized to filter data in the Squad Season Chart for desired tags for advanced data analysis.
Note: Tag names must be identical for the splits, to filter similar splits together.
How to add Tags to your Session:
1. Select the Session that you wish to view from the left hand column.
2. Click the pencil icon to 'Edit Session'.
3. Select the correct Tag from the drop-down or type and hit enter to create a new Tag.
How to Edit Tags:
1. From 'Settings', select 'Manage Account'.
2. Edit or delete Tags on the 'Tag Editor'.
How to Filter Tags:
From the Home screen we can filter by tags:
This then shows us the filtered data and session: