Leaderboards allow global comparison of other Catapult One users.
Users must upload at least one session to see Leaderboards,
Leaderboards within the Catapult One app cover four key metrics:
Top Speed (A minimum of 5 sessions are needed to get this)
These are all segmented by time, position and age.
Default Leaderboard Views
The default view for leaderboards is the month and specific to a users category
My Category is made up of:
Age segment - 13-17, 18-23, 24-29, 30-35 and 36+
Gender - Male/Female
Position - DEF, MID, ATT
The month is the calendar month and will reset every 1st of the month
There is also a section to Opt-in and out of Leaderboards within settings:
Customers also have the option to change the filters within the app:
*Please note - If there aren’t enough users in a specific country, the location filter will not be visible.
- Toggling off “My Category” will let you athletes see where they rank across all ages and positions, globally.
- If a user changes any timeframe (Month>Year), or switches off the “My Category”, the “Reset Filters” button at the bottom becomes active.
- Tapping the “Reset Filters” button will restore the leaderboard to Month and My Category.
- To view the leaderboard changes, Year and All athletes, the athlete will need to tap on the tick to apply the changes and view the leaderboard.
- If an athlete does have any sessions in the current month, the view will default to Year.
You can see only the 25 players around your ranking