Download the App and Create your Account:
- Download the 'Catapult One' app and create a new account. Select 'Individual' underneath 'New Members Get Started Here', and enter your email address. Select 'Continue'.
- You should receive an email with a link allowing you to sign in. You can then choose your password and register.
- Then enter your personal details followed by selecting your position (selecting your position allows Catapult One to give you accurate targets based on your position).
- Ensure that all Bluetooth and location settings are enabled for the Catapult One app.
- Start charging your pod using the charger included
- Once the pod is on, go to 'Devices' and select 'Pair Device' - please ensure the pod is in close range to the phone.
The app will confirm once your pod has been successfully paired:
Set up your Calendar:
- Set up your calendar from 'Sessions' and select '+ Add Schedule'.
- Here you can identify your Match and Training days. In the calendar, days selected for your matches will display a circle icon, and for your training days, a triangle icon:
Record a Session:
Your pod will turn on as soon as it is inserted into the pouch on your vest.
- Correct pod placement is important for accurate data - please make sure your pod sits in the vest with the lights facing outwards and the logo at the bottom.
- When using your pod for the first time, please make sure this is turned on in the vest and left outside for at least 15 minutes before starting your session to ensure GPS connection.
- After the 15 minutes is up (only for the pods first use), you will be ready to start your session! The pod will start recording as soon as it detects any movement.
We also advise your training and games to take place in an open environment and to avoid built-up areas to allow for the best possible GPS connectivity throughout your session.
Sync a Session:
Once you remove your pod from your vest, the pod will stop recording and turn itself off.
- Open your app and select 'Devices' at the bottom of the screen.
- Ensure your pod is in close range of your phone and select 'Sync Session'.
Set Up Your Session:
The app will confirm a successful sync, meaning you are now ready to set up your session!
There should be an 'Uncategorized Session' here, if you select '+ Add Details', you will have the option of editing or deleting this session. Select 'Edit' to proceed with selecting the 'Type' of your session (Game or Training), the start time and duration, setting the pitch position, and confirming your schedule in the calendar.
- To view the session data go to 'Home'.
- Select 'Details' to see more in-depth data from your session.
Here, you will be able to view specific metrics as a graphic like Top Speed, Distance, Power, and Sprint Distance. You will also have access to sports science advice based on your training schedule and position.