Follow these 10 simple steps to get started using Catapult One Team for the first time:
1. Accessing Catapult One Online
To access the Catapult One Online, go to: oneapp.catapultsports.com
2. How to Download the Catapult One Sync Tool
- Login to the Catapult One Online Account > Settings > Select Sync Tool
- Select your operating system to download.
- Once the Sync Tool is installed, run by double-clicking on the Catapult One Sync desktop icon.
- Sign in to the Sync Tool using the same Catapult One Cloud Username and Password.
3. How To Create a Player
- Log into your Catapult One online account and select the 'Settings' icon.
- Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Profile' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu.
- To add players, click on the '+' icon. A new blank 'PLAYER' profile will automatically generate. Fill out all necessary information in the profile tab and click 'Save'.
4. Creating Squads & Adding Players To Squads
- Navigate to Settings > User Account Settings > Squads > Add name of Squad > Press '+ Squad'
- To add existing players to a Squad, click the '>' arrow beside the Squad that you wish to add the Player to.
- Click on 'Add Player to' and type in the Player's name > select required player
5. Track A Session With Your Catapult One Pod
There are three lights on the Catapult One pod which indicate various modes:
When you are ready to start a session, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are outside - the Catapult One pod does not produce data indoors!
- Press the button on your Catapult One pod and wait until all three LED lights flash green - this means the pod has successfully connected to satellites.
- Insert the pod into your vest and start training!
- Whenever you have finished your session, turn the pod off via a button press. All LED lights will turn off, indicting the pod is no longer in any mode.
Please note that the pod needs to be turned on and have been connected to satellites for at least 5 minutes in order to constitute a 'real', downloadable session into your Catapult One Online account.
6. Syncing and Assigning Pods
- Launch the Sync Tool and sign in
- Connect the case to power and the provided USB cable from the case to the laptop.
- Turn Catapult One pods on & select Sync
- Your connected pods will be listed in the Sync Tool. Please note: Pods displaying 'No New Sessions Found' are greyed out. Only pods with 'New Sessions' will sync
- Once you have a session ready to download, you will need to assign your pods to their respective players for the first time. Click on one of the bars to select your player for that pod; once all are assigned, select Sync:
The numbers on the left hand side are the internal IDs of the pods - we call these 'Friendly Numbers'. We advise listing your pods as per these numbers by sticking a label on the back of each pod so you can easily identify these when handing them out to your players.
7. Setting Up a Session
After you have uploaded your session through the Sync Tool, it will be visible on your dashboard as a New Session:
- Click on the Settings cog in the 'New Session' card
- Fill out the Session Name and select 'Game' or 'Training'
- Press ‘Save’ to save the session.
8. Analyse your data
Now your data is in your Catapult One account and it’s time to explore. The two places you should check out to start with are:
Sessions - this gives you a detailed view on the performance of one player for an individual session.
Squads - this gives you an overview of all players that took part in one session or game to compare their performances.
9. Creating Reports
You can create reports either as a PDF, CSV, or TSV. To access the available reports, click the PDF icon that is visible at the top left of graphs. We would recommend starting with PDF reports, for which there are two options:
Quick Report - This will generate one single page report displaying the graph that you have selected and download as a PDF
Add To Report - This allows you to add the graph you are looking at to a larger report for exporting at a later time. You can do this as many times as you like, for example to change the metrics on that graph or to add a different graph. When you are ready to export, hit the PDF icon followed by ‘View Report’ and you can choose to download or print the report.
10. Get in touch for help
If you need more help or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
You can contact us in two ways:
Catapult One account - Hit the envelope icon on the top right of your screen to open up a contact form you can submit
Email us - Let us know how we can help via email at email@example.com