What is the Sessions Tab?
The Sessions Tab provides a detailed view of the key performance areas of a player's session.
Session Tab Components:
1. Squads: Select the Squad to view
2. Player: Select the Player to view
3. Sessions: List of sessions uploaded for the player. Blue Sessions = Training, Green Sessions = Matches.
4. Tags: Add tags to filter data in Squad Season Chart
5. Session Summary: Overview of the selected session provides:
- Session length
- Pitch played on
- Pod number
- Session Score
- Distance covered
- Top speed achieved
- Power plays
6. Activity Chart: Displays the player's speed graph from the session, along with any splits created.
7. Splits: List of splits created- selecting the split will display data in the Session Chart for the selected split timeline.
8. Player Comparison: Compare a player's performance from 1st half to 2nd half, or different sessions or compare performance between players.
9. Heat Map: This shows the player's heat map for the session.
10. Power Play Map: The arrows show you the start and endpoints for each of the power play in the sessions. The colour of the arrows indicates the top speed during the power play: the white arrows represent top speeds above 5m/s, yellow arrows represent top speeds above 6m/s and red arrows represent top speeds above 7m/s.
11. Pitch Map: Displays how much time the player spent in the three zones of the pitch; it highlights the player's most-played positioning during the selected session.
12. Volume Table: Displays session performance in volume against the set game values as a percentage. These values can be changed in the 'Player Profile Settings' under Game Values.
13. Intensity Table: Displays session performance in intensity against the set game values as a percentage. These values can be changed in the 'Player Profile Settings' under Game values.