Why Set Up the Pitch?
Setting the pitch will provide accurate player positioning for the heat map, power play, and pitch maps on the Sessions Tab Tab.
How to Set the Pitch:
1. From the 'Squads Tab', select the desired Session
2. Select the 3 vertical dots on the Session card and select 'Edit Session'
3. Select 'Set Pitch'
5. Select '+' to add a new pitch
OR Select an existing pitch from the 'Select a Pitch' drop-down menu
Note: Existing pitches are pitches you have previously set and can set as the pitch for the daily session. You are able to add a new pitch for away games.
6. Add 'Pitch Name'
7. Size the Pitch by either dragging the arrows on the overlay or entering the pitch dimensions into the 'Pitch Length (m)' and 'Pitch Width (m)' fields
8. Select 'Player' to apply pitch
9. Select 'Save'