After you have synced your session with the Sync Tool, it will be visible on your dashboard as a 'New Session'.
Follow these steps to set up a session:
- Click on the grey New Session card
- Fill out the Session Name
- Select Game or Training
- Add Tags (optional)
- Select Set The Pitch
- Select Set Splits
- To save any splits created, click on ‘Set Splits For’ and select whether you would like to apply the split(s) to the current player, all players, or if you have created them, a particular squad. Once selected, click on ‘Close’ to exit the editor.
- Check your pods are correctly assigned for your session.
In this example you can see that the data from Pod 3 has been assigned to Georgia. If this is incorrect please see: How to Reassign a Session
- If you are happy with the session setup, click on ‘Save’ to save the session.