What is a Player?
A Player in Catapult One is the 'Profile' used to identify individual athletes you wish to monitor.
How to Create a Player
- Log into your Catapult One online account and select the settings icon.
- Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Profile' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu. Note: 10 Players are added automatically to the system.
- If multiple squads have been created, navigate to the squad drop-down menu to select which squad you would like to add the athlete to.
- To add players, click on the '+' icon. A new blank 'PLAYER' profile will automatically generate. Fill out all necessary information in the profile tab and click 'Save'. Note: After you have saved the athlete, the changes will be automatically synced to the Catapult One sync tool once you log back in.
Configuring a Player Profile
There are three settings tabs to choose from within the Player Profile page:
- Zones and Thresholds
- Game Values
- Player Logins
Zones and Thresholds
Zones and Thresholds tab allows you to set the session thresholds and speed zones for the players. Changes can be set for an individual player, squad, or all players.
Changing the upper limit of one zone automatically changes the lower limit of the next level. The targets set in zones 4 and 5 refer to sprints.
The Game Values tab allows you to manually set game values for each player individually, by squad, or all players at once.
Alternatively, you can set these values based on a percentage of a professional by selecting an option from the 'Set game values from pro' drop-down box.
The Player Login tab allows you to provide access to the player's data. By entering an email address and clicking on 'Add Login', that person will then be able to log into the system and view any player they have been given access to. The user will only be able to view players that their email address has been added to, and will have view-only access.
If it is the first time an address has been used, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how to create their login credentials.