Re-formatting a pod may be required if the pod is presenting with certain issues. This should only be done after contacting Support and being advised complete a re-format.
Note: reformatting a pod erases the data off the pod. If you wish for the most recent sessions not to be deleted, copy the most recent 5 files off the pod according to the modified date (rather than the folder number) into a separate folder on your laptop ahead of the reformat. Once the reformat is complete you can copy these files back onto the pod and sync as normal.
Steps on Windows
- Formatting a Catapult One pod is the same process as any other USB device. Formatting a pod will delete all data from it.
- Connect a pod to your computer, and switch it on.
Right-click on the drive, and select format
- Leave the format type set to Fat32 (same as pic), and click Start (ensure everything is the same as below)
You will receive a message when formatting has completed.
Steps on Mac
- In your application folder, you should have a program called disk utility
- Within this program, you will see the device plugged into your computer on the left-hand side
- Plugin your device and turn it on. Please do this one at a time
- Click on the device on the left-hand side
- On the right-hand panel choose the repair option at the top of the screen
- Once complete choose the erase option at the top of the screen. This will delete all the data on the device
MS-DOS is the format you choose select during the erase process