Why Create Sub-Accounts?
Sub-accounts allow other users to access to your player's data without having to disclose your master account login credentials. Sub-accounts can be created based on individual players, squads, or all players. This can be useful if there are multiple teams or squads on the same account, but the management team only needs to access the data for their particular team or squad.
How to Create Sub-Accounts:
1. Log into your Catapult One online account and select the Settings icon.
2. Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop-down menu.
3. Click the 'Player Logins' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu.
4. Select the appropriate player from the Player drop-down menu.
5. Add the appropriate email.
6. Select 'Add Login'
Note: This will give the designated email holder view-only access to any player's data where their email address has been added. If it is the first time an address has been used, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how to create their login credentials.
To create sub-accounts for more than one player and/or allow editing privileges please Contact Catapult One Support.