Why Create Sub-Accounts?
Sub-accounts allow other users to access your player's data without having to disclose your master account login credentials. Sub-accounts can be created based on individual players, squads, or all players. This can be useful if there are multiple teams or squads on the same account, but the management team only needs to access the data for their particular team or squad.
How to Manage Users:
1. Log in to your Catapult One online account and select 'Manage Users'.
2. Click on the '+' next to System Users to add users which are allowed to use the web dashboard, sync tool and can access multiple players.
3. Fill out the appropriate details, email, name, and which players they have access to and click 'Add'.
How to create App Users:
1. Go to 'Manage Users' and click on the '+' next to App Users.
2. Fill out the email, name, and select which players have App access, then click 'Add'.
Note: This will give the designated email holder view-only access to any player's data where their email address has been added. If it is the first time an address has been used, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how to create their login credentials.
To create sub-accounts for more than one player and/or allow editing privileges please Contact Catapult One Support.