What are Speed Zones?
Speed Zones are 'thresholds' set to each athlete for specific Metrics. These Speed Zones allow for a more detailed breakdown and analysis of the athlete's speed during a session. The sprint distance is the total distance covered when the velocity is in zones 4 & 5.
How to set Speed Zones to Athletes:
1. Log into your Catapult One online account and select the Settings icon.
2. Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop-down menu.
3. Click the 'Zones and Thresholds' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu.
4. Select the 'Athlete' you wish to change 'Speed Zones' for from the Player drop-down menu.
5. Modify the 'Speed Zones' as required by entering the value range for each threshold/zone.
6. Once modified, select 'Apply Threshold to' or 'Apply Zone to' either to the athlete selected from the player drop-down menu, certain squads, or all athletes. Note: The 'Reload' icon resets Zones and Thresholds back to default settings