What is a Tag?
A Tag in Catapult One is a 'label' that is attached to a session for the purpose of identification and/or grouping by the label for analysis. Any label can be used as a Tag to filter sessions in the Squad Season Chart.
Once Sessions are tagged, they can be utilized to filter data in the Squad Season Chart for desired tags for advanced data analysis.
Note: Tag names must be identical for the splits, to filter similar splits together.
How to add Tags to your Session:
1. Select the Session that you wish to view from the left hand column
2. Select the 'Sessions' tab
3. Click in the 'Set the session's tags' bar. Start typing the name of your desired tag and select this from the drop-down box that appears. This tag will now be saved to this session
How to Edit Tags:
1. From 'Settings', select 'User Account Settings'
2. Edit or delete Tags on the 'Tag Editor'